Soil & More International B.V.
Who we are
Soil & More Internationalís core business is composting, sustainability assessment and grower development services.
Our mission is to:
-Manage and support composting sites in developing and developed countries in franchise and/or joint ownership;
-Restore fertile topsoil through locally adapted sustainable soil management practices contributing to long-term soil fertility and cost effective food production;
-Deliver general to tailor made solutions from an innovative range of sustainability products and services to entities worldwide;
-Enable our customers to achieve all objectives on continuous sustainable development and therefore economic viability in their business;
-Measure, improve, communicate and promote sustainable development worldwide;
-Maintain a sustainable business case that benefits people and the environment.
Where we are
We are currently active in Brazil, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Mexico, and South Africa. At present, we produce about 130 000 tons of compost annually and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by about 160 000 tons of CO2e a year.
What we do
- Composting (Project development, Technical Assistance and Training, Workshops)
- Emission Reduction (generating Carbon Credits)
- Sustainability Services (Carbon, Water, Sustainability Footprinting, Consultancy)
- Grower development (improving sustainability performance, efficiency and profitability of a farming system)
- Research & Development (soil fertility, food security, sustainability)
- Innovative IT solutions (for carbon accounting)
For more information, please consult our website!
Ethical and Environmental Policy:
Eco Certifications: T‹V Nord Cert (carbon credits)
Eco Memberships: IFOAM, GRI, Climate Neutral Network, MVO Nederland, Water Footprint Network, Hier klimaat Campagne
||+31 (0) 88 007 9500
||+31 (0) 18 089 0420
||P.O. Box 6
ECO COMPANIES BY COUNTRY
| Eco Companies in USA, Canada, UK, India, Australia, China, Mexico, Philippines, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Netherlands, South Africa, Singapore, France, Spain, Sweden, Greece, Romania