EcoStar Health, LLC
Our mission is to empower you to be the healthiest you can be.
We are a human-scale family-owned business and believe that every person should become responsible for his or her health. To that end, we intend to provide general and specific health-related information. And, at a time where it seems everyone, particularly radio and TV 'personalities', has an opinion about everything, we promise to strive to present only information not opinions, and let each and every one of you draw your own conclusions. To those who choose health, we provide Earth-conscious products that your body, soul and Mother Earth will love!
- Acknowledge that Mother Earth knows best and strive to provide
products which respect her.
- Provide products that have not been tested on animals, and
manufactured with ingredients that have not been animal tested.
- Provide products which have been manufactured in sweat-free
- To the extent possible, provide products which have been
manufactured in the USA.
- To the extent possible, use recyclable and/or recycled packaging,
- To the extent possible, use soy-based inks.
- Minimize our carbon footprint.
- Provide facts, not opinions.
- Have a website free of any type of advertising, including pop-ups.
- Respect your privacy and keep all information you share with us
confidential and private.
- Create and implement ethical and exemplary business practices
and fostering win-win relationships based on integrity, social
justice, and environmental sustainability with suppliers,
customers, and employees. (Being ethical is doing the right thing
when no one is looking.)
- Support Earth-Conscious non-profits, farming and manufacturing
fostering a healthy, sustainable planet.
- Create a work environment which balances business with
Our hope is that leave the planet a little better, or at least no worse, than how we received it.
Ethical and Environmental Policy:
We provide products that have not been tested on animals, and manufactured with ingredients that have not been animal tested. Our products are manufactured in sweat-free shop. We use recyclable and/or recycled packaging and paper. To the extent possible, we use soy-based inks and minimize our carbon footprint.
Eco Certifications: Not yet
Eco Memberships: US Green Chamber of Commerce, UPS Carbon Neutral program
||- North America
||P.O. Box 9591