'Dersu Uzala' Russia
The Ecotourism Foundation 'Dersu Uzala' is a Russian non-governmental organization established in the framework of environmental projects of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).
Our mission is to spearhead the effective development of sustainable tourism in Russia. We offer a wide range of ecological trips to the most interesting and unique regions of Russia.
Among them are: wildlife viewing, bird watching, botanical tours, stays in indigenous communities, photo safaris, trekking, rafting, horseback riding, scientific expeditions, student field trips, weekend tours, etc.
Our tours are run in groups or can be individually tailored. They involve visits to 'non-traditional' destinations 'off-the-beaten-path' and offer interesting educational opportunities (our local guides include researchers and other knowledgeable specialists). Our nature tours:
- Kamchatka: to the kingdom of salmon and bear
- Lake Baikal: touring the nature reserves of the lake area
- To the heart of the Sacred Shambala (trekking in the World Heritage Site of Mountain Altai)
- Walrus and polar bear watching on the Chukchi Peninsula and Taimyr
- Fishing for giant taimen (up to 40 kg) in the Putorana Plateau
- To the Kindgom of the Amur tiger (nature reserves in the Russian Far East)
- Birdwatching in the Russian Far East, the Lake Baikal area and Arctic Siberia
- Rafting in the Tuva and Sayan Mountains.
Our long history of cooperation with nature reserves, scientific bodies and conservation institutions enables us to organise expeditions to the most remote and pristine places in the world without disturbing their eternal balance.
Your visit to Russia's protected areas with Dersu Uzala will also help raise funds for vital conservation efforts and research work. Another directions of our activities are: implementation of the projects in the field of sustainable development, eco
Ethical and Environmental Policy:
Eco Certifications: Russian Ecotourism Association
Eco Memberships: The International Ecotourism Society, Russian Ecotourism Association
||Elena Ledovskikh, Denis Kirichevsky
||+7 495 5185968, +7 916 1487984
||+7 495 6922053
||+7 916 1487984
||Office 339, 11 Mohovaya Str.
ECO COMPANIES BY COUNTRY
| Eco Companies in USA, Canada, UK, India, Australia, China, Mexico, Philippines, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Netherlands, South Africa, Singapore, France, Spain, Sweden, Greece, Romania