The phrase “pushing up daisies” became a reality when cofounder and president of the board of trustees, Mary Woodsen, discovered newly covered graves at Greensprings Cemetery carpeted with daises.
Greensprings is the only natural burial cemetery in New York State. The term natural burial refers to a burial without chemicals or other materials that, when put into the ground, can be harmful to the environment. Continue reading
Share this page with your friends!
- UK Virtual Power Plant, Paving the Way for Next Generation Renewable Energy Solutions
- Nissan Adds Miles to LEAF’s Range
- How Sustainable is Your Business? 5 Affordable Improvements for Greater Sustainability
- Greening Winter Utility Usage at the Office
- Tips For Reducing Paper Waste In The Workplace
- Green Credit Card Companies
- Reliable Green Hosting Company With 4,000,000 Websites
- Jungle Medicine – Amazon Indians – Ayahuasca
- Eco-Friendly Burials
- The Giving Tree: Hevea brasiliensis
TagsAbsolute Fake alternative energy aquatic plants becoming vegetarian Canada central ecological philosophy deep ecology eco-friendly business eco-friendly companies eco-friendly homes eco challenge Ecology eco products Eco Terrorism employment energy-efficiency environmentally friendly business environmentally friendly labelling fossil fuels funding green green business green companies green employees green funding green roof hemp cosmetics housing Humanity industrial hemp invasive plants making paper Mark Burnett money for eco-friendly companies pets recycled materials renewable energy Scientific ecology small business solar energy startups types of vegetarianism UK Umberto Eco wind turbine